The Project Manager's
PMP Study Guide
Your Complete PMP Exam Preparation Resource Kit
Since PMP exam changed on 2 January 2021,
we can now offer our new PMP Study Guide
at the Special Price of $29*
* Plus any national or state sales tax
Get it here...
All Core Modules are Now Complete!
- a special discount (price: $29)
- full price: $37
Our old PMP Exam Prep Guide...
helped 2,991 people with the PMP Exam Prep, so we're very proud of it!
So, we now have a 2021 PMP Study Guide
You (should) know that preparing for your PMP Exam requires time and focus...
A lot of time and focus
This can be a challenge especially when you are so busy at work that you need to 'steal' time to study. And it gets even harder if you don't know where to start and how to best prepare. So wouldn't it be nice to have someone to guide you through this challenging process?
Someone with a proven, focused, and methodical plan?
Join over 3,000 users who have gained their PMP or who are working towards it.
If you are not familiar with the requirements of the PMP qualification, here are some free resources that we strongly recommend you to read, before embarking on your PMP journey:
- I Want to Study for Project Management Professional (PMP) | Navigator
- 2021 PMP Exam: For Candidates – All the Facts You Need to Know | Article
- New PMP Certification Exam: Discussion with Markus Kopko | Video
- The Project Management Certification question: Discussion with Dawn Mahan | Video
- PMP versus CAPM: All You need to Know | Article
- PMP or PRINCE2? Unraveling the Knot | Article
And now we've built on our hugely successful program
The PMP Exam Prep Guide rapidly garnered plenty of praise:
"This is a perfect PMP guide and true learning materials. Great job gents."
"This is really great. Having a structured approach is definitely going to help aspirants and this really looks to be a great start."
"Putting Mission and Vision to paper makes such a difference; having concrete steps in black and white is so encouraging and is helping me to regain the focus that I had lost in the past few months. Thanks so much."
...and there are more at the bottom of this page.
But we didn't just make it better...
We have overhauled it and:
- Completely changed the format and structures
- Added loads more information and resources
- Created 5 Bonus sections (nearly 60 modules) with links to supplementary content to help you learn, revise, and understand the Project management ideas
The PMP Study Guide is not a course...
What I mean by this is simple. You cannot use it to learn Project Management. Nor will it teach you everything you need to know to prepare for your PMP exam (although it will cover a very large part of the knowledge you need).
Indeed, OnlinePMCourses is NOT a PMI Authorized Training Partner (ATP).
And neither do we aspire to be.
I do not teach people the 'PMI way' and neither do I agree wholly with every approach PMI advocates.
So, what is this?
This is a Study Guide and a Resource Kit. It offers you guidance on how to prepare for your PMP exam, and provides easy access to all our resources that will help you to understand the Project Management ideas that the PMI examination syllabus requires you to know.
We developed this PMP Study Guide completely afresh, to meet the needs of candidates taking the exam from 2 January 2021.
It replaces our old PMP Exam Prep Guide which served 2,991 users during 5 years of the old exam.
You'll find hints and tips on how best to study... How to plan your campaign and learn the material. And we have some simple tools to help you too.
You'll find easy access to:
- The resources PMI offers publicly
- Our content, curated to fit with the way you want to learn and prepare for your exam. We have done this by:
- Exam Content Outline Tasks and also by
- PMBOK Guide Knowledge Areas
What You've Got for Your Money
There is plenty of content here that we have developed for this guide. But I will be honest with you... Most of the content in the resource kit part is also freely available, either on our website or our YouTube Channel. So, in a real sense, what you are paying for is convenience. We have taken the time to organize that information.
We have set up pages for each area of the PMI's PMP Examination Content Outline - your syllabus. This lists everything you need to know.
And then, on each of those pages, we have:
- Introduced the topic
- Gathered together all our resources (and the best from trusted sites) to help you learn and get a better understanding of that topic
Take a look at everything you will get, in the Course Curriculum below...
(Please note that the PMP Study Guide is currently in pre-release). This means that the content is not all complete yet and it's why we are offering the course at a huge discount. You will keep ownership of the course as it grows and we'll never ask you for an additional cent or penny for the extra content.)
When the course is complete, you will get:
- 13 sections, containing
- 85 principal modules of content, and
- 16 or more bonus modules, making
- over 100 modules of high-quality content
Most PMP candidates will spend from $1,000 to well-over $2,000 on an exam prep campaign that will set you up for a professional career for life
Why wouldn't you spend an extra 1-3% to get access to all of this extra support and these fabulous resources?
So, Here's What You Get with Your PMP Study Guide...
Look at all the value you get!
- A complete guide to the process of deciding, applying, preparing, and taking your PMP exam
- Over 100 learning modules
- 2021 Exam: And you'll get regular updates to keep the guide current
- What you need to know about PMP CertificationIs PMP Right for me?
- All the information you need, to make up your mind
- Insights and informed speculation on the forthcoming 7th Edition of the PMBOK Guide
- The structure and rules of the PMI PMP application and examination
- PMP Eligibility Tracking Tool
- PMP Application Guide - Including 'how to fill in all the forms'
- Contact Hours recording tool
- Planning your PMP study and preparation
- Learning for your PMP Exam: our recommended resources
- How to study and learn and exam preparation tips
- When to practice test questions (and where to find them)
- PMP Mock Exam Tracking Tool
- Lessons Learned: What former PMP students have to say
- Top Ten "d'oh" reasons for failing your PMP exam
- The Syllabus: The PMP Examination Content Outline
- Relating the PMP syllabus to the PMBOK Guide
- Project Management formulas (including EVM)
- The Agile Manifesto and the Scrum Guide
- 49 PMPBOK Guide Project Processes chart
- Where you can get the best free resources
- PMP Knowledge Part 1: People Domain - Learning resources
- PMP Knowledge Part 2: Process Domain - Learning resources
- PMP Knowledge Part 3: Business Environment Domain - Learning resources
- PMP Knowledge Part 4: Agile - Learning resources
- PMP Knowledge Part 5: Knowledge Areas - Learning resources
- After the exam: What next?
- Students' Forum
- Bonus 11,000-word PDF ebook: 'Getting a Project Management Job' - Value $3
- Free updates for life
- And... Special discounts on OnlinePMCourses Core Programs
What People are Saying...
Hear from former PMP aspirants, who used our earlier PMP Exam Prep Guide and...
I passed the exam today
"I did the program provided by you. Thank you for the path to my success. I passed the exam today, April 10th. That was my second attempt. I studied for 17 weeks together with the preparation for the first attempt."
I'm feeling like a PREMIUM member
Awesome thank you, I'm feeling like a PREMIUM member really, with immediate support and hand holding.
An important part in the success of my PMP journey
"Many thanks to Markus for giving me a chance to be a part of this program and I’d like to thank him for playing an important part in the success of my PMP journey. I have been greatly enriched by his input, expertise and knowledge."
Helped me to better understand Project Management principles
If someone were thinking of buying this course, I would tell her she is about making a very good decision because the presentation of topics is very good.
These courses have helped me to better understand Project Management principles
I would recommend this course to my colleagues who are aspiring PMPs because the course will prepare them for the examination and also make them better project managers
Strongly recommend it to anyone planning to take the PMP exam
"The ongoing support of Markus Klein has helped me keep the motivation high. I really appreciate this program and strongly recommend it to anyone who is planning to take the PMP exam."
Learning to live, breath, sleep PM
Read the PMP Exam Prep Guide everyday, even if not a lot. Learning to live, breath, sleep PM for a few months really makes sure it becomes ingrained.
I just enjoyed getting it in my email, and just having a regular dose to absorb.
I've bagged the coveted title
"Yes , I've bagged the coveted title. I Want to really thank you for all the support/assistance provided during my journey of bagging this title. Your program is really to the point and unique, that has contributed to the success of cracking this exam. I really appreciate your regular follow up without a miss "
Well structured for PMP aspirants to succeed in the exam
"This program is well structured and timed for PMP aspirants to follow and succeed in the exam. It provides much needed guidance in having a planned approach"
Always on hand to help out, guide and motivate you
"Markus’ innovative program is a great source of information to anyone preparing for the PMP certification. Markus is like a personal trainer, always on hand to help out, guide and motivate you towards your goal."
Deep improvement on knowing the book knowledge
The PMP Exam Prep Guide provides not just knowledge on book (PMBoK) but the technique to handle exam.
- Free Academy of PM