Are you an operational manager whose next project is important, and will take you out of your comfort zone?
You've managed projects before, and done fine, but this next one is bigger...
Don't worry, you are not alone. OnlinePMCourses founder, Mike Clayton, has trained thousands of managers and professionals in just the same situation.
- You don't aim to 'be a Project Manager'...
- Bt you do need to manage projects confidently and effectively
- You have lots of relevant experience...
- But you need to give it structure, and learn some new skills
You are committed to building your career, and Project Management is a vital skill-set...
But now you are faced with a Project Management challenge that is stretching you beyond anything you have taken on before now...
And you feel like you are fighting to take control of the one Project that could be vital to your career.
- You need to know where to start and what to do next
- And step-by-step guides and checklists will make it easier
- You want practical solutions and simple systems, not loads of theory
- And you need it in a format that's simple to digest and convenient to access
... because every day that passes, you feel like your project is starting to slip away from you.
You are waiting for a Chance to Show what You Can Do
Now's your chance to demonstrate fabulous Project Management skills, and give your career the boost it deserves.
You may have stalled a little, in your career...
Or you don't have all the skills you need to get to the next stage.
That was me, once.
- It's time to invest in yourself and your career
- With the right training, you can take a massive leap forward in your knowedge, your skill level, and the results you can get.
- Will you be able to assimilate it and implement practical tips quickly and easily?
- A whole load of theory is all very well, but...
The answer is waiting for you...
"What I discovered is how to explain Project Management in a clear, step-by-step way"
Dr Mike Clayton, founder of OnlinePMCourses
Your training can be easy to understand and highly practical,
so you can demonstrate you understanding easily, apply your knowledge effectively,
and get results quickly.
- Easy to Use: Our online training is easy to use. You can access it where and when you want it.
...You just need a browser, and you can start today.
- Rapid Results: You will get instant 'aha moments' and ready-to-use tools and templates, today.
...This means you can deliver real-world Project results tomorrow.
- Economical: No travel, no lost work, no hotel fees, no subsistence. No other materials to buy.
...It's all here in one package. Pay once: access for life.
We have Everything You Need to Manage Projects Well
So you don't have to make the three mistakes that too many people make...
Thinking that Project Management isn't for you.
It's too hard, projects are bureaucratic nightmares, or you need a live learning program to get started.
If you want it...
If you need it...
Go and get it.
Get it here, or get it somewhere else, but get it NOW!
If you don't, someone else will.
Trying to cobble together your Project Management training on the cheap. There is a lot of good stuff on the web, for free. But too many people try to build a YouTube syllabus. So, they get themselves totally confused and misled by: conflicting advice, mismatched terminology, inconsistent approaches, and downright awful content.
If you want quality an speed, you need to pay for it. If you want it cheap, you'll need to sacrifice either speed or quality... or both.
Putting too much work into reinventing the Project Management wheel.
A lot of Project Management is applied common sense. So you could figure it all out if you needed to. But it would take time, and you would doubtless make many more mistakes along the way.
Why waste precious time figuring out processes, creating tools, and learning tips for yourself? , when you can tap into many years of training, learning and experience..
At OnlinePMCourses, you will find...
Core courses cover the breadth of Project Management, to give you all you need to manage your next project from start to finish.
Four tiers of course, from an email program, to short video program, to our principal Skills Mastery Program, to our most in-depth Immersion Program.
Our Project Management toolkits give you ready-to-use and easy to adapt resources to use in your own projects.
Skills courses take one aspect of Project Management, and examine it in depth So you can focus on the pinch point that worries you most.
Our first two skills courses cover Project Definition, and How to Avoid Project Failure. Why not buy both in a low-cost bundle?
We also have loads of free resources, including long, detailed articles, and short, concise video.