Everyone is talking about Bard, Bing, and ChatGPT. And that includes Project Managers. So, I asked Andy Kaufman whether they are toys or tools for us. How can we use them to get real results that make a difference to our day-to-day Project Management work?
This video is safe for viewing in the workplace.This is learning, so, sit back and enjoy
Questions about Bing, Bard, and ChatGPT
Here are the questions I asked Andy
- Are these toys or real tools that Project managers can use to get results that will make a difference to our projects?
- Give us an example of how a Project manager can use these tools in their day-to-day work?
- Tell us about why you created your ‘AI Made Simple’ course, and what’s in it?
Get your copy of AI Made Simple
Get your copy of Andy’s excellent course, AI Made Simple.
This link is affiliated. Buying AI Made Simple through this link will help support this website, my YouTube channel, and the free videos I make for you.
Recommended Learning Materials to Help with Understanding Artificial Intelligence
Carefully curated video recommendations for you:
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)? | Video
- How can AI Transform Project Management? | Video
- How AI Knowledge will Help Your Project Management Career
- How to Use Machine Learning in Project Estimating, Scheduling, & Planning
- How will Artificial Intelligence Impact the PM Profession? | Video
- Decision-Making AI for Project Portfolios – with Stuart Easton | Video
- Can AI Really Predict Project Outcomes?
And, if you want to keep up ahead with all our content – before it appears on YouTube, and get materials that are not available on our free resources, our Artificial Intelligence & Project Management Briefing Kit has all our ‘AI & PM’ resources – and will include all public content before it goes out on YouTube or this website. It’s just $27, so check it out!
Other Videos featuring Andy Kaufman
- Dealing with Difficult Stakeholders – Conversation with Andy Kaufman | Video
- Agony Angels: Hitting Deadlines – with Andy Kaufman
- Andy Kaufman’s Best Project Management Advice: Risk Attitude, Stakes, & Relationships
What Kit does a Project Manager Need?
I asked Project Managers in a couple of forums what material things you need to have, to do your job as a Project Manager. They responded magnificently. I compiled their answers into a Kit list. I added my own.
Note that the links are affiliated.
Learn Still More
For more great Project Management videos, please subscribe to the OnlinePMCourses YouTube channel.
If you want basic Management Courses – free training hosted on YouTube, with 2 new management lessons a week, check out our sister channel, Management Courses.
For more of our Project Management videos in themed collections, join our Free Academy of Project Management.
For more of our videos in themed collections, join our Free Academy of Project Management.