Day-to-Day Leadership that Gets Results
This is a trailer for our full course:
Day-to-Day Project Leadership
that Gets Results
At the end of taht course, you will be able to lead your team well…
and to do so with confidence.
You will be ready to take your place as an effective leader in your organization.
In this course, you’ll get over 30 modules, covering all the basics of how to lead people day-to-day. They apply equally whether you are leading a project team, or a whole project. And yes, this approach will also work well when leading community projects and in social settings.
This course is designed to be practical.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify what each individual needs, to succeed in their role
- Choose which one of your simple and effective leadership styles will work best
- Apply day-to-day leadership with minimum friction and fuss
- Set clear and easy-to-follow goals
- Give motivating and developmental feedback
- Apply your skills to leading your team as a whole team
Along the way, you’ll do six practice exercises that will test and develop your skills.
So, by the end of the course, you’ll have transformed your ability to get results.
This course is designed for you if:
- You are a new project manager or project team leader
- … or you hope to be
- You have some experience, but need a refresher and some new tools
- If you know you are good at your technical or functional role, but fear you have not had enough training in the craft of leadership
- If you hope to succeed in project leadership and want to make a rapid start
- … and if you are unlikely to get all the support and advice that you want from your colleagues and your organization.
If this sounds like you, and if you are ready to start succeeding as a leader, check out