Do you need to learn about adaptable PM methods?
Agile Project Management
An Exceptional set of Resources to Help You
Learn about Agile Project Management
Agile Project Management is becoming the New Normal
So, you need to know what Agile Project Management is all about.
OnlinePMCourses has you covered.
We're committed to providing you with:
- Essential updates from the profession
- Informed commentary
- Free resources
- The best of the best Agile Project Management courses...
from deep experts.
PMI's PMBoK 6th Edition now features Agile.
So, you need to understand Agile, in 1 - 2 - 3 steps...
In September 2017, the PMI produced the sixth edition of its Project Management Body of Knowledge, the PMBOK Guide. And, at the same time, it published the new Agile Practice Guide, in collaboration with Agile Alliance.
Whether you think PMI is getting it right or not, this is a document you should be familiar with. And if you don’t have an opinion, then perhaps you should examine some of the issues.
Step 1: Understand Agile
Agile Project Management Courses from an Expert
We recommend the structured program of courses by Chuck Cobb, PMP
- Chuck is an Agile PM coach, instructor, and mentor.
- He founded The Agile Project Management Academy.
- He offers a full Agile Project Management curriculum to over 34,000 students.
- The Agile ProjectManagement Academy prepares project managers for PMI-ACP® certification and to take on Agile Project Management roles.
- Chuck is an Adjunct Professor at Boston University.
- His five books on Agile PM and business excellence include his recent best-seller: 'The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile'.
- Chuck speaks at PMI Chapter events, agile groups, universities, and workshops throughout the US.
- The Agile Project Management Academy offers eight Agile Project Management Courses
- It also provides excellent value by bundling courses into three carefully designed packages.
"Excellent Trainer with practical knowledge. All the answers were attended to and several examples were shared to make the learning more effective. The contents are very useful for both my current position and my future plans. I chose the right course and thanks for the assistance and guidance."
See our Full Assessment of The Agile Project Management Academy...
Your time is important to us.
So to streamline your selection process, we have summarised all the courses.
We'll make it easy for you to figure out which are right for you.
Take a look at our Detailed Analysis
- Learn the Truth About Agile versus Waterfall
Learn to see Agile and traditional plan-driven project management in a fresh new light, as complementary rather than competitive.
- How to Prepare for PMI-ACP Certification
Go beyond simply passing the PMI-ACP exam and learn how to transform yourself into a high impact Agile Project Management role.
- Understanding Agile at a Deeper Level
Develop a high-impact and adaptive approach to projects, based on a deeper understanding of the Agile/Scrum principles and values.
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
Learn how to apply Project Management Practices in an Agile environment.
- Mastering Agile Project Management
Learn how to blend Agile and traditional plan-driven project management principles and practices in the right proportions to fit any situation!
- Advanced Agile Project Management
How to develop and lead high-performance Agile teams.
- Enterprise-level Agile Project Management
Learn to lead large, complex, enterprise-level projects and enterprise-level Agile transformations that are well-aligned with your company's business.
- Making Agile Work for Your Business
Learn how to develop a high-impact Agile Project Management approach that is well-integrated with your business environment.
Let OnlinePMCourses help you navigate through these eight fine programs, and choose which to follow, to achieve your learning objectives
Take a look at our Agile Project Management Courses Page
Step 2: Consider Agile Certification
Agile Qualification Courses from an Expert
Which Agile Qualification is Right for You?
Take a look at our guide to the large array of Agile qualifications.
Including qualifications we don't (currently) offer.
Click here, or click the button...
We recommend the excellent online courses provided by the
Professional Training Centre of Excellence (PTCoE).
Their courses, like ours, use a combination of filmed expert, with animated graphics to illustrate the points.
They are delivered by Nader K Rad, a Project Management author, speaker, and adviser with 16 years of experience in project planning, project management consultancy, and project board advisory work.
Nader is the author of more than 40 books, mostly on project management topics. He is an MSc, a certified PMP, and a PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, and MoP Practitioner, with MSP, M_o_R, MoV, and P3O Foundation certificates. In agile, he is an AgilePM Practitioner, CSM, PSM I, PSPO I, Agile Scrum Foundation, and a Certified Agile Scrum Trainer. Nader created the EXIN Scrum manual.
PTCoE have a first-rate Try-Before-You-Buy offer. The first 30% of lectures are absolutely FREE. You don't even need to sign-up with an email address!
"Thank you for this wonderful course: I was able to pass this course in just a few days. You don’t need anything else to pass this exam. I really like the way this course is structured with iterations. Taking this course is fun and effective way of passing AgilePM Foundation."